B426-M Ethernet Communication Module
The modules (B426/B426-M) are built for a wide variety of secure commercial and industrial applications. Flexible end-to-end path supervision, AES encryption, and anti-substitution features make the modules desirable for high security and fire monitoring applications. Use the modules as stand-alone paths or with another communication technology.
- Full two-way IP event reporting with remote control panel programming support
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet communication for IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- NIST-FIPS197 Certified for 128-bit to 256-bit AES Encrypted Line Security
- Plug and Play installation, including UPnP service to enable remote programming behind firewalls
- Advanced configuration by browser, RPS, or A-Link