IPC-HFW2431DG-4G-SP-EAU-B 4MP IR Fixed-focal Bullet 4G Solar Power Network Camera
With upgraded H.265 encoding technology, the Dahua Lite series network camera has efficient video encoding capacity, which saves bandwidth and storage space. This camera adopts the latest starlight technology and displays better color images in the condition of low illumination. It supports SD card storage, dust-proof function, waterproof function, and vandal-proof function, complying with the standards of IP67 and IK10 (Supported by some select models).
- 4-MP 1/3" CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition image.
- Outputs max. 4 MP (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps.
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate.
- Built-in warm light/IR LED.
- Sound and light alarm linkage. When the alarm is triggered, the sound and light will be linked.
- Built-in high-performance 4G Module that suits all mobile networks. Installation is no longer limited to wired networks. Please test the local 4G network with the camera before use.
- Built-in PIR sensor that detects the human body through passive infrared which is sensitive to body temperature.
- Built-in 8 GB eMMC memory chip that protects key records from being lost.
- Supports solar power, making it ideal for use in locations that have exposure to sunlight.
- Standalone with built-in solar panel and battery, battery cycle life can last up to 10 days at the rate of 1-hour remote live view per day.
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio detection, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, and illegal access.
- Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card; built-in MIC and speaker; support two-way talk.
- IP67 protection.